Time Doctor is a SaaS time tracking and productivity tool that allows customers “to build distributed teams that can work wherever and whenever they want, so the business can focus on allocating their office-running costs elsewhere.”
As another company with a fully remote workforce, we love the whole ethos and culture that Time Doctor has built, and their philosophy that people should be able to work whenever and wherever they want of is one that resonates really loudly with us at Exposure Ninja!
What can you expect to learn from this podcast episode?
Liam is an SEO beast and in this episode, we dive into the SEO strategies he has used for both Time Doctor and Staff.com. Here are some of the topics that we discuss:
- How to position your business within a competitive niche
- Successful marketing strategies for the best business growth
- Onsite vs Offsite Content: Which is better for building brand visibility?
- How having a sales approach to link building can help drive your SEO campaign forward
- Using keywords to define blog topics and drive qualified traffic
- How they got ranked no. 1 for the highly competitive search term ‘Virtual Assistant’ when they don’t even provide this as a service! (HINT: It’s all about E-A-T)
- How to target customers at different stages in the sales funnel
- How to use retargeting ads to complement your content marketing strategy
- Why a long-term, indirect marketing strategy is better than a short-term, direct marketing strategy if you’re a service-based business
For show notes, head to https://exposureninja.com/episode117. While you’re there, don’t forget to get a free review of your website and digital marketing efforts. Each review comes complete with a tailored plan to increase your leads and sales online!
In today’s podcast, we’re thrilled to speak to the legendary Dixon Jones about his experience of building an industry-standard SaaS business. Dixon is an SEO superstar who’s most famous for bringing Majestic SEO “from bedroom to boardroom”. Dixon is also credited with starting the UK’s first search consultancy in 1999.
As SEO geeks, we’re super excited to be able to talk to someone who was behind the scenes at Majestic — the planet’s largest link index database. Our SEO Team uses Majestic on a daily basis and it’s not an understatement to describe the software as industry-standard. In fact, I’d be quite concerned if an SEO agency wasn’t using Majestic! Dixon stepped back from Majestic in November 2018.
What can you expect to learn from this podcast? Dixon talks us through how he used brand ambassadors to develop a global approach to Majestic’s marketing. Given that Majestic is a global link index database, Dixon recognised early that the software would be valuable to clients in countries around the world. Here are some of the topics that we discuss:
For show notes, head to https://exposureninja.com/episode116. While you’re there, don’t forget to get a free review of your website and digital marketing efforts. Each review comes complete with a tailored plan to increase your leads and sales online!