In this week’s episode of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast, Tim is joined by Alex Nerney, the blogging behemoth behind Avocaduand Create and Go.
Alex has managed to build up both of his blogs using a super savvy content creation strategy to drive tonnes of relevant traffic, both organically and through Social Media.
In his first year of blogging, Alex managed to generate over $100,000 in revenue from his blog, which is pretty spectacular!
What can you expect to learn from this podcast episode?
While Alex’s main blog is focussed within the health and fitness niche, there are plenty of lessons to be learned here for ANYONE who’s currently running (or trying to run) a business blog!
Here are some of the questions Tim puts to Alex during the show:
- What are Avocadu and Create and Go all about and how do you make money?
- Health and weight loss is a super competitive niche, why did you pick that market and weren’t you intimidated by the competition?
- Take us back to the early days. What were your traffic numbers like initially and how did you avoid getting disheartened?
- How did you start to create posts that brought in traffic? What did you change?
- How do you choose what to write about?
- What are your current top traffic sources? Do you pay for traffic to either blog?
- How do you think about how much to spend?
- What have you experimented with that did/didn’t work?
Massive thanks to Alex for joining us on the show.
Make sure you go and check out some of the killer content on Create and Go and if you’re a fan of Facebook groups – head on over to the Honest Bloggers Create and Go Blogging Community!
For show notes and to get a free review of your website and digital marketing, complete with a tailored plan to increase your leads and sales online, head to https://exposureninja.com/episode127